Saturday 19 February 2011

ELE3103 ENGLISH FOR LANGUAGE TEACHERS

PROLOGUE
            This course is one of the elective package courses to be learned throughout the semester 5 of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) for Mathematics Education. This course provides the trainees with the basic linguistics knowledge on language, communication, the English Sound System (comprises of phonetic and phonology), morphology, syntax, and semantics which is very compulsory for the English language teacher to know and master. It adopts an interactive approach which stressed on independent learning which will enhance learners’ awareness and understanding of the language.

AIM / OBJECTIVE
            There are seven learning outcomes which need to be fulfilled by the trainees in this coursework and one of the outcomes are to be able to assess own language progress through reflection. So, from this blog, I will reflect and assess my own language progress from the information and lecture from the lecturer. Besides that, I am also doing some independent research of what need to be learned from this course from the resource center and also via the internet. Last but not least, I really do hope that I can enhance and empower my knowledge about this course so that I can apply it during practicum and my service as the real teacher soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About